But now its time to upgrade with the George Foreman® Vari Temp Grill. I like the new sleek look which fits in with my other appliances. The vari temperature is a nice feature if you are done your cooking but want to keep it warm while you are waiting for your sides to catch up. Our turkey burgers cooked just perfectly as it did on the George Foreman lean mean fat reducing grilling machine. I would have liked to see removable cooking plates as cleaning the grill is not a fun job. If you don't have a George Foreman grill, I would certainly recommend one for your healthy cooking needs. The excess fat that is collected in the tray is wonderful feature that other grills do not have.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 80-square inch grilling surface can easily cook up to three servings
• Preheat indicator light lets you know when the temperature is right for grilling
• On/Off switch
• Patented sloped design to help drain away fat for a healthier meal
• George Tough nonstick coating eliminates the need for oil or butter, prevents sticking and makes clean-up a breeze
• Variable temperature control knob for more precise results
• Floating hinge lets you evenly grill without pressing or flattening food
• Signature Foreman heating elements mean even heat distribution and faster temperature recovery
• Two fixed grill plates for even grilling
• Two dishwasher-safe custom drip tray for easy fat removal
You can also purchase at http://www.georgeforemancooking.com/, free ground shipping on all orders over $99.